Hey, what’s up? My name is Lionel Yeo.
When I was a kid, my favourite comic of all time was Spider-Man. Peter Parker was just a geek stuck in a crappy job, until he gets bitten by a radioactive spider, becomes a superhero, and saves the world.
Don’t we all feel like Peter Parker sometimes?
- When you wake up on Monday morning and hit the snooze button for the 4th time. Or when you go to that same job where you’ll have to deal with another boring report, your micromanaging boss, and earning a salary that’s lower than you deserve.
- When you look at your bank statement and worry about how you’ll afford your wedding, your house, and your parents’ medical bills. You’ve tried learning to invest, but those technical charts and tables make your eyes glaze over.
- When you see your friends’ Facebook pictures of Business Class seats and exotic beaches and start to feel jealousy well up in your chest. How the heck they can afford to travel so extravagantly?
There’s gotta be more to life than to simply grow up, pay our bills, and die.
Well, yes there is.
Deep down, there’s a superhero inside you – a better you. I’m not saying that you have to start running around in red underwear, but imagine if you could:
- Afford the things you want – like your wedding, your dream home, or even taking your parents to Europe. Knowing that without you lifting a finger, your money is automatically working hard and growing in the background.
- Get out of bed actually looking forward to going to work. Knowing that as a top performer, you’re doing work that matters, learning the right skills, and being paid the salary you deserve.
- Fly for free and have travel richly without busting the bank. Private island? Yep. Business Class? No problem. Cool experiences that few others get to try? Why not?
There’s a richer, cooler, and more awesome version of yourself, waiting to save the world. And I’m here to help you hatch it.
Are you ready to make it happen?
Here’s what to do next: Sign up for my VIP list, where I’ll send you my weekly blogposts and cool stuff that I don’t share anywhere else.
I’ll see you on the other side.