Funny story that happened while I was speaking at the Personal Financial Investment Seminar last week.
I was going through my presentation, calmly walking through the slides when… my voice gave way.
So I went, “Investing is like a man walking a (super high voice that sounds like a little girl) DOG!”
Yeah, that happened. I “zao xia-ed” (I don’t know if that’s the correct spelling, but there it is). It was totally embarrassing, but the audience loved it.
Soooooooo if you missed laughing at me last week because you couldn’t get tickets to PFIS, here’s your second chance.
I’ll be speaking this Sunday, 1 Feb as part of Shareinvestor’s INVEST Carnival 2015.
There’ll be a “Meet the Bloggers” session happening at 2.45pm, hosted by Kiss 92FM’s Maddy Barber. I’ll be speaking about index investing (again!) alongside these amazing bloggers:
If you’re in the area next week, feel free to come check it out and give me a high five.
- Date : 1 February 2015 (Sunday)
- Time : 2.45 – 4.00 p.m.
- Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6B Seminar Room 2
Full details at http://www.investcarnival.com
- How to start with as little as $100 a month
- The proven strategy that beats 80% of professionals
- The specific investments to start with, and where to find them in Singapore