You know you’re spending way too much time on your blog when you rename your Pokemon to this:
They don’t look cheerful, but hey, I’ll take it.
In true cheerfulegg style, I usually blog about “current affairs” approximately 2 weeks too late. (Sorry, I was too busy collecting Magikarp so I can get mah Gyarados swagger on.)
But instead of adding to the barrage of Pokemon Go articles out there, I decided to focus on how we can take this Pokemon-fueled obsession to do something useful. Like, you know, get off our butts and ACTUALLY START INVESTING.
Check out the article here. (It’s a guest post on BigFatPurse)
In my article, I answer deep, philosophical questions like:
- How can we gamify investing to make it as addictive as Pokemon Go?
- What’s the simplest Pokemon strategy that we can use to invest better?
- How do we apply a dubious Pokemon Go hack to (legally) level up our investments?
- How hard is it to battle Sun Ho at the gym? (Okay, just kidding on that one)
Here’s the link again: The “Pokemon Go” Method Of Investing.
Let me know what you think!
PS: If you haven’t checked them out yet, BigFatPurse is one of the most accessible, well-researched and balanced financial education sites in Singapore. Also, Alvin and Jon – 2 of the 4 founders – are hilarious and politically incorrect once I get them drinking.
- How to start with as little as $100 a month
- The proven strategy that beats 80% of professionals
- The specific investments to start with, and where to find them in Singapore