In case you’re wondering, I haven’t disappeared off the face of this earth yet – I’m just on vacation on the West Coast of USA, and I didn’t have time to blog this before I left.
In the past 9 days, I’ve covered LA, Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Monterey; and I’m now on the final leg of my trip in San Francisco. Pretty much loving the Californian weather, the long drives, and the FOOD right now.
Will be back to my usual blogging routine in early September – In the meantime, here are a couple of interesting reads I’ve come across in the past couple of weeks:
1. The Big Lie About Engagement Rings – anyone thinking about proposing / getting proposed to should read this.
2. The Disciplined Pursuit of Less from the Harvard Business Review. Great article describing how we should be decluttering our lives – not just in the usual time-wasters, but also saying no to some terrific opportunities if we don’t absolutely want/need them. Kind of ties into my recent Revenge of the Ping post too.
3. How To Do Presentations That Don’t Induce Suicide – awesome presentation about… how to do a presentation
Till next week! 🙂
- How to start with as little as $100 a month
- The proven strategy that beats 80% of professionals
- The specific investments to start with, and where to find them in Singapore