Check out this email that I got from a close friend today:
Friends check to see how you’re doing. Best friends check to see if you’re still alive.
Nope, I’m not dead, although yes, I have been a little quiet on this blog lately.
Why? Two reasons:
- I just started a new job posting which has kept me pretty busy during the weekdays. I also got called back for reservist recently and it resulted in a huuuuuge backlog of work.
- I’ve been ramping up on pre-launch activities on my soon-to-be launched video course on index investing!
You probably don’t care about my day job, but you might be interested in my upcoming course. It’s taken me a year to curate the best material I could find, and six months of intense work to put it together. I’m putting the final touches on it now, and I’m working on the various logistics to get it launched.
This isn’t some lame $9 ebook – It’s a premium, end-to-end course packed with videos, PDFs, templates, and a whole bunch of useful resources. In my humble opinion, it’s probably the best course on index investing you can find in Singapore.
However, the logistics of creating and launching a course like this are pretty intense.
With my days pretty packed with work and launch activities, I just couldn’t find the time to write blogposts that are befitting of this blog. Writing a good blogpost can take anywhere between 2-5 hours a week, and I didn’t want to compromise on quality just for the sake of publishing something.
The next couple of weeks will be pretty critical, so I’ve decided to take the rest of the year off from blogging. Thanks for your patience while I focus on making this course as awesome as possible for you guys :).
In the meantime, thank you for your love, your emails and all your support. (And for checking on me to see if I’m still alive.) You’ve made 2014 another mindblowingly awesome year for cheerfulegg, and I can’t wait to share more with you this upcoming year.
Here’s wishing you a shiok shiok holiday season, fill with good company, good food (+ lotsa drinking), and all the love in the world!
- How to start with as little as $100 a month
- The proven strategy that beats 80% of professionals
- The specific investments to start with, and where to find them in Singapore